Saturday 21 December 2013

Film #28: MONSTER'S UNIVERSITY (2013)

I had high hopes for this film as the first was so good but was slightly disappointed in some ways as nothing could beat the first film. But it was still a good film and I would happily watch it again it was full of laughs and unexpectingly adorable characters like Squishy. Although I felt in some ways that this film was too childish there were moments where it just became completely unbelievable even for a Disney film, it was too colourful and jolly for most of the time. My favourite Disney/Disney Pixar films are those with dark moments in too such as the Lion King  with evil Scar and Toy Story when in Sid's room. But I suppose I would think like that as a 17 year old watching a Disney Pixar film.
The animation on the film was amazing though I was stund by the amount of detail out into the mise en scene such as the fur on the monsters.
It was a good film but you can't beat the original Monsters Inc!

No comments:

Post a Comment