Friday 8 August 2014

Film #102: GUARDIANS OF GALAXY (2014)

I have loads of films to write about but I decided to do this one first as the film was awesome! So I actually saw this the day it came out and the cinema was packed, and rightly so. I loved it, the film was completely unlike the other superhero films that Marvel has given us over the years. This was one a lot more fun and entertaining compared to the series and sometimes pointless superhero films. I loved Chris Pratt in the film he played the cocky human character fantastically. And Zoe Saldana is just perfection personified! She is wicked and I loved her sassy and violent character.
I wasn't too keen on Karen Gillan but only as sometimes it was hard to know what accent she was actually trying to do. Was she English, Scottish, American or robot?! Seriously she needed to make up her mind.
Other than that it was pure genius and I can't wait for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment