Monday 25 August 2014

Film #107: WHAT IF (2014)

So I went to the cinema, again. And saw this wonderful film. I think I'm a little bit biased as a fan of Daniel Radcliffe's but it still was a good film. The film was predictable, yes, but the film was also entertaining and very funny. It was an actual rom-com. I hate films that pretend to be in this genre but just focus on the romance side as oppose to getting the divide correct. They think that one joke is enough to place the film in the comedy genre also. But this film hit the nail on the head and had a wonderful adult humour that is present in great films like Bridesmaids but also a simple and timely humour in films like Love Actually. The performances were also brilliant by all actors, especially Daniel Radcliffe who has proven his brilliance in all genres. I did really enjoy this film and would be more than happy to watch it again at the cinema!

No comments:

Post a Comment