Monday 16 June 2014

Film #45: SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE (1993)

Tom Hanks again! However this was one of less amazing films. I thought the film was ok for a traditional and very conventional of a romance film. And at some points not believable, I mean who falls in love with someone without meeting them and after just hearing their voice on the radio. It was a nice easy watching film, the sort where you can put it on in the background and watch it without really thinking or concentrating.
I did love the performances of Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, but like I said I don't think it was Hanks' best work, he's not a romcom actor I feel, he's a lot better at the more serious roles like in Saving Private Ryan or Angels and Demons.

Also sorry for the delay in updating this blog, I have been watching films I just haven't reviewed them on this so that what my plan is for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment