Monday 23 June 2014

Film #65: FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL (1994)

This was a beautiful Richard Curtis film that I loved. It's strange as it's one of those films that I never watched all the way through in one go, I'd always only ever seen parts of it randomly and so never really understood the narrative. However, I've now watched it all the way through and it was well worth it.
I loved the concept of the film and how each character was so uniquely funny.
Especially Rowan Atkinson, even though he was only in it for a small part of the film he was still so funny and created a new comedy dynamic to the film.
The wonderful thing about Richard Curtis and his films is that they are so wonderfully simple and so easy to watch. They propose a way to enjoy life and to make the most of it. All his films are extraordinarily beautiful, my favourite being Love Actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment