Tuesday 24 June 2014

Film #70: THE WOLVERINE (2013)

This is the only X-men film I hadn't seen and that was because at the time I couldn't drive and my mum didn't want to see it so we saw every other film at the cinema but the one film that I really wanted to see which was The Wolverine.
I really liked this film it was different than the others which makes it unique. It was so nice seeing a more vulnerable side of Logan as he acts alone in this film and has little help from others.
*Spoiler Alert* I loved the scene in beginning at the bar when Logan started to fight a group of men who had shot a bear. It was so wonderful, a scene that really makes you want to go and stand up to anyone who's done anything wrong in their life. "Hey you, you dropped some litter, pick it up!" *Super intense but awesome fight scene that was choreographed but was choreographed so well that you don't notice it and that no ones actually getting hurt as it's all make up and bruises, starts*
Sorry I got carried away then, in the film it was similar to that scenario except instead of picking up some litter it was over them shooting a bear.
If you liked the other X-men films check this one out as Hugh Jackman is amazing as Wolverine and its a really good watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment