Tuesday 24 June 2014

Film #69: THE THREE CABALLEROS (1944)

This is the last Disney classic film that I haven't seen and now I have, yay! It was an anomaly in the Disney classic collection as there wasn't a proper narrative to it. It features Donald Duck and shows the audience his birthday presents that he receives, these presents off him information on Brazil and Mexico. Although my favourite bit had to be the penguin at the beginning who thinks that the South Pole is too cold so goes off trying to find a more warmer location to live near the Equator. It was another Disney great but there wasn't a pure direction to the film it was just of Donald and his birthday presents. The film is more educational then it is anything else and that's not what I want from my Disney films. I want adventure and drama and songs and a character that you can really latch onto and want to know them more and a villain so terrifyingly brilliant that you become curious to the reasons surrounding them. That's a Disney film!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment