Friday 1 November 2013

The Start of Something New

Hi guys, 

Basically my plan is to watch 365 films in 365 days! Crazy, I know. But I found myself becoming more and more aware that I am not very media literate on the classic films that everyone should watch at least once in their life. So I decided to set up this blog in order to watch these films and review them. Obviously, I have seen the absolute classics such as Star Wars and the James Bond films, but I haven't seen the classic, well known films that uplift actors careers and shape generations of films to come. 
Therefore I have gathered my close friends and family to list me their favourite films and what they believe the be classic films, as well as my own input to come up with the perfect criteria of films in which to watch in this year. 
I will confess two things before starting:
Firstly on some days I won't post due to school exams, Christmas etc; but will make up for this by posting two films in one day. 
And secondly my first film I have seen before, however only by a week and I chose this film to start my blog off with as by watching it for the first time not so long ago, it gave me the idea to do this blog. So I decided for that film to pin point the start of this magical quest that I am about to embark on. 

Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment