Tuesday 15 July 2014

Film #78: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS (2014)

This was a beautiful film that I absolutely adored. It was so lovingly written and it wasn't a completely predictable love at first sight film. But it was great to see a friendship first before the wonderfully sweet romance that blossomed from it.  The film was amazing and after watching it the next day I brought the book and sat in Cafe Nero reading it for hours on end, although I had to stop half way so I didn't cry in public. However when I was at home I finished it and it was one of the best books I've read in a while, my friend who read it said to me that there's a point that you get up to where you can't stop crying and she was so right. I had to take regular breaks to calm myself down and clear the tears so that I could actually see the pages.
Seriously, this film is the film for this summer, not a single person came out of the cinema with dry eyes. But I know lots of people who haven't gone to see it as they think that it's going to be so sad that they're just going to cry the whole way through, but they were wrong. Yes, it made me cry massively but it also gave me a heartwarming motivation to do all I can in life and to spend my with people that make me truly happy and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment