Tuesday 22 July 2014

Film #97: BLUE JASMINE (2013)

This was a surprisingly good film but I hated the ending. It literally just stopped and I hate films that have no conclusion to them as the whole film then becomes a waste of time. But I loved the concept and the whole idea of the film from having everything to nothing and trying to get back on your feet after something major happens to a person. Cate Blanchett who plays Jasmine goes to stay with her sister Ginger (Sally Hawkins) so she can sort out her life after her husband Hal (Alec Baldwin) is sent to prison for fraud. However Jasmine has to learn about the real world and how the other half lives without luxury houses and expensive clothing. It was a good watch but like I said I would have liked some sort of conclusion to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment