Tuesday 15 July 2014

Film #79: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 (2014)

Well, this was just....just. I loved the first film and I love the film series but this was just infinitely better. Hiccup is my favourite animated (human) character from any animated film, he was just as funny and well Hiccup as he was in the first film. There was a big plot twist to the film (apart from Hiccup finding his mother, which is reveled in the trailer) which I am not going to spoil but it made me cry quite a bit.
If you like the first film this one is bigger and better as Hiccup tries to stop Drago Bloodfist from taking all their dragons to create a Dragon army.
I loved this film so much that I went back to watch this film for a second time in the cinema, it was super amazing second time around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment