Tuesday 15 July 2014

Film #81: LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE (2006)

I have to say I was slightly disappointed with this film. A lot of people had told me that it was wonderful and brilliant and that I wouldn't regret watching it. I mean, I don't but I thought it would have been a lot better then what it was. But it was a really nice heart warming film about bringing people together and to not give up on any dreams.
The film is about a girl called Olive, Abigail Breslin, who gets through to a beauty final called the Little Miss Sunshine competition. In order for her to compete her and her family have to travel to California in order for her to compete. The film then follows their journey and them getting to this competition and how the trip changes the families lives in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment